For 2014, I decided to up the ante on my steed for left turns and upgraded from my trusty Trek T1 to a 2014 Felt TK1. For pursuits, I wanted a deep wheelset that would be wide carbon to produce a nice dirty-air-free presentation when setup with 22mm Vittoria Pista CS tubular tires. The result is this wheelset, featuring:
- 28h Dura Ace HB-7600 high-flange track hubs.
- 28h 23.5mm wide 88mm deep carbon tubular rims. UD-Matte finish with black-on-black ZED decals.
- Silver Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax nipples.
- Vittoria Pista CS tubular track tires from Broad St. Cycles.
- 2014 Felt TK1 from Broad St. Cycles.
- ENVE 8.9s valve extenders from ENVE.